Welcome to my Saturday morning brain. She’s rolling along today, pondering the will of gravity. Try to keep up.
Gravity teamed up with a brick patio to smash the face of my dumb phone. (Cracked phone makes me look younger, right?)
Gravity connived with a cup of coffee to splash the keys of my laptop. (Some keys still stick and sometimes there’s a runaway keystroke 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000)
Gravity wrestled with the prongs of a fork and won my steak. (I ate it anyway. 5SR in our house.)
Gravity, we don’t fully understand how you work, but we are in awe of your power.
- Squealing kids on boards at the beach ride your waves.
- Snowflakes drift down and raindrops pelt the grass because you pull them to the ground.
- Our moon circles us while we circle the sun while she spirals in our galaxy–thanks for all of that.
- A toddler plops on his diaper or drops his cookie, and learns to live in your power.
- We scream on the rollercoaster while you whip us around like rag dolls.
- My sore back reminds me that I oppose your force all day, every day.
Gravity, you get credit and blame for all.